Social Icons

Tuesday

Who On EARTH is Clara (Lee Sung Min)?!


Once again, as soon as I think I have the Korean world down, a new figure or event emerges that just...leaves me confused.



This time, its Clara. I have no clue who she is nor do I know how to look her up, I mean is she a model...singer...actress?! Someone tell me.

I have a penpal over in S.Korea named Jimin and we talk a lot...and I mean a lot...and one day she asked me if I've ever heard of a woman named Lee Seong Min. Upon further reasearch, I found out her name was changed to Clara and that she has few articles related to her before July so...what exactly did she do to emerge in the spotlight all of a sudden?

Every article I found about her usually called out her body or her cries for attention or her public relationships with other famous figures,  so I already have a not-so-great impression on her. Ill try to figure out more, but if anyone knows anything...feel free to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away!

 

Idol Group Of The Week

8/9/2013: Tasty Twins
8/18/2013: 2NE1

What's Your Language?

Admins

引きこもり

Upcoming Projects

Coming soon!